In The Trenches With Ksu

greenminer

Pretty simple: Column on the left is the 1st string. On the right is the 2nd string. Blue averages are the whole line. On OL, the green averages each side (without center). On DL, the green averages the respective positions. I did it this way because the OL players aren't being shifted from one side of center to the other. I think that is fairly typical. However, on the defensive side, I think coaches are much more liberal about moving the DEs to and from each side, same with DTs. FWIW, this is taken straight off the Phil Steele list. I've accounted for the Horton and Gilmore losses, and if our KSU lurkers have any updates regarding academic casualties, spring updates, etc...feel free to chime in and I can change these in snap.

A few things about KSU:

We have a significant (30lb) drop off on the left side of the OL. They don't. This is pretty typical of the Big Sixers, and why they can wear down a lot of the non-Big Sixers. Having said that, it really struck me that we're heavier on the right side of our OL 2nd string, to the point where our backup RG/RT is 20lbs heavier than theirs...weird?

Their DL is comparable regarding weight to our's. They're 25lb heavier on the 1st string, but give up a few on the 2nd string. You'll also notice that this doesn't take into account the Franklin move. I think I read somewhere that he is being moved to DT...I have others ready to go, but prefer to leak these in separate threads for discussion, rather than one long freakin' page.

I will probably shoot Vito an email and see if he is willing to share the latest roster. That would give more up-to-date info.

KSU.JPG

Edited by greenminer