Mean Green Merch Sighting

filmerj

At Sports Authority in Lewisville, they have a corner near the other UT A&M college stuff, dedicated to UNT shirts and hats... UA and Adidas.

Finally! I've been to Sports Authority and Academy Sports in Lewisville and every time I go in to get something, I ask the manager why they don't carry UNT stuff.

To be fair, I rarely see them carry SMU or TCU gear.

Yeah I bought a shirt at the Denton Sports Authority and my friends liked it so much they went to buy it but they had sold out, they checked Lewisville and they had sold out also. I give sports authority much props as they are carrying some cool looking gear. I get a lot compliments on them.

I bought that really nice adidas green clima lite polo. Just as I was rounding the corner after cussing about the fact that there was all this UT A&m stuff, my wife gasped and yelled out look , NT gear! She was disappointed that they didn't have women's shirts. Oh well it's a good step.

This thread struck me funny. We are into our 13th season of D1A football (FBS for you purists) and we are giddy when we locate NT sports gear at a Denton sports store. Don't get me wrong, but finding nice NT clothing, T's, and accessories should be a given.

This thread struck me funny. We are into our 13th season of D1A football (FBS for you purists) and we are giddy when we locate NT sports gear at a Denton sports store. Don't get me wrong, but finding nice NT clothing, T's, and accessories should be a given.

It should be , but it's not!

Denton county has never acknowledged they have a 1-A team to support. Maybe they don't like college football?

I have heard that part of the problem is in our CLC agreement..? I'm not sure of the details, maybe Emmitt can shed some light on this.

As I said in another post, my Mom came to Texas for my graduation and was puzzled that we didn't see Mean Green gear in every store.

I have heard that part of the problem is in our CLC agreement..? I'm not sure of the details, maybe Emmitt can shed some light on this.

As I said in another post, my Mom came to Texas for my graduation and was puzzled that we didn't see Mean Green gear in every store.

Actually Rick is the guy to ask.

But I don't think you want to get him started. :P