Here's Plummmeangreen

SUMG

Some folks have asked what has happened to the great PlummMeanGreen. Thankfully, he's alive and well....and still loves the Mean Green.

Anyway this is what he's up to:

If you need any DJ/Karaoke services for a party or special event......Plumm will do you a great job. He can even do a tribute to Elvis, if that's your cup of tea.

Here's the website for his company. You can see him in some of the photos:

http://www.soundworksdeejay.com/

Edited by SUMG

The website looks great Plumm. I'm glad to hear the business is doing so well.

Might I remind everyone that this is a chance for all North Texas alumni to support yet another fellow alumn and to pass on the word to others

if you know of someone looking for this type of service. I have personally heard the sound system Plumm uses and it's excellent not to mention he has compliled a massive library of music for his customers to choose from.

Rick

:lol:

You guys are too much! :D North Texas humor is the best and we need our humor as North Texas Exes & Mean Green fans now don't we? :rolleyes::P:)

Yeah, Sweet 16's are are really fun gigs to DJ and I have to tell you about the ones with the 2 young "ladies" in the photo.

First of all, the most requested song of that 4 hour "16" gig was Flo Rida's (sp?) "LOW" and I played that darn song so many times during the course of the party that I started liking it and now have become a fan of the "Rida's! :blink::) In fact, I had the LOW song on the video screen and I'm not sure the Sweet 16's mama and papa appreciated that part (some very bouncy "low" booty dancing by some of he sistah's) so I only used the video portion one time.

Another sidenote of that particular Sweet 16 party: The girl on the left in the photo was the honoree of the evening and about half way thru the party her "Papa (don't preach)" came over to the DJ station, grabbed a wireless and stopped the "non-stop" music to make a big announcement and presentation to his daughter.

Well, it seems sweet little 16's Papa had a little gift box which he gave to his daughter and when she very excitedly opened it for all to see it was only a set of car keys. At that time Papa told the entire group (about 50 mostly Weatherford HS kids) that her special Sweet 16 gift was out in the circle drive of the party facility.

Well, everybody (including the DJ) :rolleyes: hurried outside to where Papa had his daughter's special gift and folks............... it was ONLY a brand spanking new silver BMW! :blink::o<_<<<< (jealous look here). After most of us gained our balance and perspective of life in general after all this, we came back inside and finished this Sweet 16 party with more Flo Rida and other Rapster's Greatest Hits. I was thinking how Sweet 16 girls of my era would have been glad to just get a set of gold-plated car keys for their pass me down autos! LOL! Of course, some of you Young Gun Alums might think that car may have been a Ford Edsel! :P

Run PMG, eh Long Jim? Hmmm? I like that. :rolleyes::D

Jeez, the number of hits on my website have really escalated since SUMG posted this thread which I have to say was unsolicited on my part. Thanks for all the nice comments and (of course).............

that always unique UNT style of humor, fellers & ladies! I have missed it! NOW.........BITE ME! (just only kiddin' now)

GMG!

PS: Hey! If Mick Jaggar can rock & roll as he approaches his 70's so can this 57 year old be a disc jockey/karaoke jockey! :blink::) Watch out for all of us Baby Boomerd, all you Gen' X'ers & Y'ers! We will not be forced to go to all those convelescent centers without a fight! LOL!

Would "daddy" like to name a football stadium after his Sweet 16 daughter? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Phil, we probably have a better chance for a "Flo Rida' Stadium" than from Sweet Little 16's papa! :( (Papa is probably also having to pay some exorbitant monthly auto insurance payments, too, not to say how much it takes to filll her Beamer with gas now). I think Papa & Mama are also having to save up for her future TCU education to boot as well.......$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Hope all is going well for you & yours down in the Golden Triangle of Texas.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen