Riley Dodge Signing Day Video

NTPhiKap99

No doubt from the interview that TD is proud and rightfully so. But TD sure toots and promotes the hype that is Riley D.

UNT's SLC connection

Head Coach - SLC, Offensive Coordinator - SLC, Graduate assistant on Offense - SLC

QB recruit and son of HC - SLC

QB waiting to kick ass - my Alamo Heights champ, Freshman All-American, and homeboy.

GV will watch this hype and video and eat it for breakfast. GV will have flames coming out his mouth the first time he runs the ball in spring. I see a collision coming on and then some fist pump asking for more.

Coach Dodge did a very professional job of announcing Riley's committment at the event tonight. I don't think it's hype you see or hear. I think it is confidence! He told us in a priviate conversation that Riley was going to start throwing the footbal in a couple weeks and would ba 100% really soon. Riley accepted two invitations to play in all-stars gmes this summer. Coach said that the doctor that did Riley's surgery said this was a more minor surgery that he would recover from 100%. The doc had 6 pro quarterback's call Riley before and after the surgery for moral support. One of the ones he mentioned was Aikman. Brees was mentioned too.

Coach Dodge did a very professional job of announcing Riley's committment at the event tonight. I don't think it's hype you see or hear. I think it is confidence! He told us in a priviate conversation that Riley was going to start throwing the footbal in a couple weeks and would ba 100% really soon. Riley accepted two invitations to play in all-stars gmes this summer. Coach said that the doctor that did Riley's surgery said this was a more minor surgery that he would recover from 100%. The doc had 6 pro quarterback's call Riley before and after the surgery for moral support. One of the ones he mentioned was Aikman. Brees was mentioned too.

Wow, I don't know that I could have handled all the attention that this kid gets daily at the age of 17/18.

Wow, I don't know that I could have handled all the attention that this kid gets daily at the age of 17/18.

Yes, and Riley has played on National Television, he has played in front of crowds ranging from 20,000 to 55,000; he has been the son of the head coach of the most storied high school program in the country, while also being the starting Quarterback for the Dragons...there's not alot he has not been exposed for a kid his age. He fits this offense perfectly, and will certainly go on to have an outstanding career in Denton. I know that he will be given every opportunity to earn the starting spot as will the other 4-5 QB's, I just hope that we can redshirt him and go a year with Vizza, thus spreading out the gap between those 2 by 2 full years, giving us 6 years of outstanding QB play...followed by who knows what! Anyone associated with North Texas should be glad to have the Dodge family involved.