I Have Two Shows In Dallas, For Anyone Who Cares

If you guys know anybody who is into art, buys art, likes art shows, whatever, I have two coming up, both with other artists.

The first one is at Studio Fling next Saturday, 1/12/08, 3101 Commerce Suite 104 in Dallas, I have to get the times from the owner. I'm splitting the space with another guy that I don't know. It's going to be a bunch of different stuff from me, and I actually won't know which pieces until they make their decision on Monday...but the submissions are in a folder on MySpace, at www.myspace.com/Aprendiendo

...It's the folder titled, "art". Deep, I know.

The second one, even though it's not a spotlight show for me, could be even cooler, because the whole thing is themed for Rock n Roll, all work will be portraits or themes of or regarding various bands and solo artists. I'll have 4 or 5 pieces, and Lord knows how many other artists will have some there. It's at Soda Gallery on 2/16, I'll get the address and time for this one later too.

Sorry some details are missing, but I wanted to get this out ASAP for the few people on here that might be interested.

And no, none of my design work or comics stuff will be up, though as soon as the comic is ready for publication, I'm hoping to have a release party/show where people can bid on all the original art. BUT...of course details on that won't be available for a looong time (probably at least 2 months, maybe more).

I just found out that the show on Saturday will be from 6 till close...normally they close at 10 but if they stay busy the gallery will stay open late.

Not sure what date the website will launch, so right now I'm just keeping everything in the folder on my MySpace page, so you can see about 30 pieces and sketches there for right now.

I also do fairly cheap commissions if anybody wants portraits or such. I work in lots of different media and sizes, so I provide better and more varied services than most artists!

I just found out that the show on Saturday will be from 6 till close...normally they close at 10 but if they stay busy the gallery will stay open late.

Not sure what date the website will launch, so right now I'm just keeping everything in the folder on my MySpace page, so you can see about 30 pieces and sketches there for right now.

I also do fairly cheap commissions if anybody wants portraits or such. I work in lots of different media and sizes, so I provide better and more varied services than most artists!

I'm probably gonna make your show this Saturday...it's really great to see other UNT art majors do their thing.

Sorry I have to crack down on these, but more and more people are putting advertising up either by posts or in thier sigs. The funny thing is we would probably allow this if we were contacted first.

Advertising Services

* We do not allow people to post threads or to send private messages or emails to users here that advertise or solicit any products or services. Explicit advertising in sigs is also prohibited.

Lock.