Slc--cedar Hill Game Set For Friday Night

SUMG

Looks like with Tre being out, Riley is going to have to pick up some of the slack in the rushing game. He did a nice job on Friday night against Flower Mound going for 203 yards on the ground. This guy is an incredible competitor and knows how to win. I will say the Dragons are going to have to overcome a huge obstacle with Newton being out in order to three-peat.

And do not underestimate the Dragons and their determination for a 5th State Crown in 6 seasons since moving up to 5A.

Cedar Hill was a great 1 year wonder, but they haven't been there year in and year out like Southlake Carroll.

So friggin what, they're not a powerhouse like the lilly-white new rich resort that is Southlake. The fact that they're in the playoffs after losing something like 22 starters from last year is a testament in itself.

yeah, you're right, Cedar Hill is no powerhouse, no Southlake Carroll...not even close. They very easily could win the game on Friday, but I doubt it.

I'd imagine Cedar Hill can replace starters year in and year out better than most programs. They are blessed with a great group of athletes annually, as many teams in their district are like Duncanville, DeSoto, Bowie, etc.

I will say too, that watching William Cole play last year was a ton of fun. He was great, and I hope he does well in Stillwater.

yeah, you're right, Cedar Hill is no powerhouse, no Southlake Carroll...not even close. They very easily could win the game on Friday, but I doubt it.

I'd imagine Cedar Hill can replace starters year in and year out better than most programs. They are blessed with a great group of athletes annually, as many teams in their district are like Duncanville, DeSoto, Bowie, etc.

I will say too, that watching William Cole play last year was a ton of fun. He was great, and I hope he does well in Stillwater.

I'm hearing Tre is playing Friday.