Navy Game Is Sold Out

UNTflyer

Yes, well, hopefully we can do our part and sell out our "allotment" of tickets as well...

I am doing my part...coming all the way from Raleigh to attend. I am truly excited...this should be a great game and certainly a festive atmosphere.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!

I thought there were no single tickets available? Only to season ticket holders. Did they back off that?

You would think Navy would post on their site that there are tickets available at the UNT ticket office.

Oh well. Selling out their allotment still means an impressive turnout for UNT-Navy. Hopefully we'll get pretty close to 30k.

So does anyone have any idea how many Navy's allotment is? Just curious about the number.

I had heard 7,000 Fouts Field tickets allotted to Navy which best to my knowledge if that were the number would be the largest visitor contingency I can ever remember in Fouts Field history. I really don't think Baylor brought 7K to our last game with the Bears at Fouts.

Last time I was at the BX over here at what used to be Carswell, I think at least half of that 7K were inside the BX doing some Christmas shopping. :lol: (Many Navy veterans shop over here in the West O' Plex aka Fort Worth/Tarrant County).

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

You would think Navy would post on their site that there are tickets available at the UNT ticket office.

Oh well. Selling out their allotment still means an impressive turnout for UNT-Navy. Hopefully we'll get pretty close to 30k.

I think we will be close to 30,000.

Why don't we sell more tickets to Navy then?

Great Question.

"man this is all we need is to be like SMU and have a sea of Midshipmen making more noise than the home fans."

Judging by the section that I am in, if there are more than a few hundred Navy guys at the game, they will louder than our home fans. My section is affectionately dubbed "The Library."

I still can't figure out why it is so quiet in our section either.

Judging by the section that I am in, if there are more than a few hundred Navy guys at the game, they will louder than our home fans. My section is affectionately dubbed "The Library."

I agree, our section is not very loud. We need to get some cheerleaders closer to the north end of the alum side to help out with the fans. I can barely hear them.

This is a blessing in disguise. Those 7,000 Navy backers are going to rock the house and shame all those "less than rowdy" UNT fans into making some noise in self-defense. I am looking forward to the home crowd seeing what the noise level is like on the road.