So How Classy Do You Have To Be

AnotherEagleFan

to go over to some other teams board and rub a bad hire decision in their face? If you want to be the team of the metroplex you have to stop this crap. It is not appealing at all to non UNT casual fans. I left the board a few weeks back because of all of the negativity. I thought that today would be a good day to catch up on some good positive UNT talk. Boy was I wrong.... Flame away I will not be here to read it. I will find another team in the metroplex and focus on my Southen Miss Eagles.

to go over to some other teams board and rub a bad hire decision in their face? If you want to be the team of the metroplex you have to stop this crap. It is not appealing at all to non UNT casual fans. I left the board a few weeks back because of all of the negativity. I thought that today would be a good day to catch up on some good positive UNT talk. Boy was I wrong.... Flame away I will not be here to read it. I will find another team in the metroplex and focus on my Southen Miss Eagles.

Chill...

I don't know anyone here has gone and rubbed anyone's face in anything. Other than a few fair warnings that they can expect some boring offense, the posters on this board that said anything on the USU board wished USU good luck on the season. Not really sure who the people are "rubbing it in people's faces", but I'm fairly certain they aren't associated with this board.

Talk about being overly sensitive, Geez! Smu can have you.

ok. bye

I'm sorry if you dislike the fact that we wish them well, but have warned them. Maybe I shouldn't have done it, but I did. I wasn't trying to be classless or rub anybody's face in it at all. Just trying to inform them of what the future holds. I wish them the best.

While focusing on your Southen Miss Eagles, just remember that they have a number of "classless" fans that did nothing but badmouth our program after the bowl game. You might want to pick someone else to follow. Point being, you aren't going to like everything about a program, coaches, players, schemes, fans, etc... If you drop your support over a few NT fans then you weren't that strong of a supporter to begin with. I wish you well.

You know nothing was said on that board that was remotely close to rubbing it in their face. If anything it was commiserating the fact that we had 9 years of it. To get so worked up over a few people on a fan board is childish. UNT doesnt need anymore fair weather fans.

See ya, good luck to Southern Miss. Hope someday you'll get that sand out of your vagina.

Edited by SAGreenFan

AnotherEagle is right on. I hope those who might do such find that if they ever lose their job have some of their former "friends" call the new employer and apply the same tactics. Fair play? Total classlessness!!!!

I don't see it that way, I would want to be fully warned about DD. The fan bashing, the the whole back jersey thing. Can you even imagine another year of DD. The run up the gut in to a nine man stacked box again and again. Then draw.

The fact is, he left a really bad taste in many people mouths here, and yes if you get fired and you have pi$$ed off several thousand people it tends to stick with you.

If you ever want to hear some really good stories about DD ask one of the campus police to share. I would expect you may be a bit shocked. I was.