We Should Build A Bigger Stadium

Quoner

We are getting renovated bathrooms, we got a new playing field, and new scoreboard. I think Fouts is slowly being remodeled to be our new stadium.

The new and improved Fouts is going to be the new stadium, I'm still waiting for news for the track to be removed and the endzone seats to be painted green.

RV's plan is to turn Fouts into desirable stadium so that we dont need a new stadium anymore, brillant.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are getting renovated bathrooms, we got a new playing field, and new scoreboard. I think Fouts is slowly being remodeled to be our new stadium.

The new and improved Fouts is going to be the new stadium, I'm still waiting for news for the track to be removed and the endzone seats to be painted green.

RV's plan is to turn Fouts into desirable stadium so that we dont need a new stadium anymore, brillant.

Bite your tongue. The seats on either side of Fouts cant be moved. So even with a fresh coat of green paint, your still sitting 40+ yards from the field.

Thoughts?

My thought is Quoner, you are an SOB for even bring this topic up. I can't believe Plumm hasn't posted a novel on why NT need a 45,000 seat stadium already.

Die you bastard, Die.

This post was meant as a joke and if it offended anybody, they need to get a life!! ;)

My thought is Quoner, you are an SOB for even bring this topic up. I can't believe Plumm hasn't posted a novel on why NT need a 45,000 seat stadium already.

Die you bastard, Die.

This post was meant as a joke and if it offended anybody, they need to get a life!! ;)

But if I don't talk about this, who will?

I prefer to talk about something we have the ability to influence. Like opening practices. You are wasting your time talking about the stadium.

Do you really think we have any influence in the decision to close practices? I like GMG as much as the next guy, but I don't the RV and TD consult the message board before making ANY decision.

BTW. This was my 1000th post. It only took my 4 years to get there. It has taken some of you only 6 months.

I have heard that if begin to act something has happened, it will...So, on that note, I think that we should play all of our games this year on the proposed site of the new stadium. The more people that are there the better. Once we have played several games there, the stadium will appear with the number of seats of our average attendance. Nothing like a good self-fulfilling prophecy! :D

Do you really think we have any influence in the decision to close practices? I like GMG as much as the next guy, but I don't the RV and TD consult the message board before making ANY decision.

BTW. This was my 1000th post. It only took my 4 years to get there. It has taken some of you only 6 months.

Yes, I think we do. How else do you explain the hire of Todd Dodge? They asked me if it was okay to hire him. If we bitch and moan enough I think it is entirely possible to break the will of the coaching staff and have open practices.

I'm still not at 1000 posts. I'm better than you.

I have heard that if begin to act something has happened, it will...So, on that note, I think that we should play all of our games this year on the proposed site of the new stadium. The more people that are there the better. Once we have played several games there, the stadium will appear with the number of seats of our average attendance. Nothing like a good self-fulfilling prophecy! :D

They are closing games to the fans and media this year. So that can't happen.

Congrats on the 1000th post I hope to get there someday. Do we really have a say in what goes on in the program. No; but GMG represents the most avid supporters of the program and for a program to succeed it has to listen to it’s boosters. Can we make them build a stadium on sure will NO but can we help sway policy I think so.

Yes, I think we do. How else do you explain the hire of Todd Dodge? They asked me if it was okay to hire him. If we bitch and moan enough I think it is entirely possible to break the will of the coaching staff and have open practices.

I'm still not at 1000 posts. I'm better than you.

I personally signed off on the new uniforms. They saw my unique brand of flippancy mixed with grab-assery and decided I was the type of player they needed on their team.

I personally signed off on the new uniforms. They saw my unique brand of flippancy mixed with grab-assery and decided I was the type of player they needed on their team.

I was responsible for overseeing the branding committee when designing the new logo. I gave it the jack-ass nickname of SOW (Son of Worm) because it has the same claws and wings on it that every segmented night crawler earth worm found in styrofoam fishing bait tubs has.

Edited by MeanMag