What Might Attract A Recruit To S M U ?

MeanGreen61

Or a carrier pigeon. I couldn't hear Carrot Top from the stands at Fouts, and he's the most annoying thing in the world.

Anyways, a bad day at Fouts is still usually better than a good day at Ford (having attended multiple games at both in the last year, I feel I could say that). Fouts on a bad day will usually have 10-12k, but Ford's often lucky to see even that (especially when one considers SMU's magical attendance formula (# of tickets sold or given away or thrown down the drains on Mockingbird times 2)).

It is funny, because at fouts his mother would be sitting so far away unless she had the PA mic, he'd never hear her.

Even with the PA mic, it would be difficult. Fouts has that one lonley speaker in the scoreboard and half the time I cant understand the noise coming out of it.