Let's Give A Cheer!

Put it inside these [size ] text [/size ] dub. :)

Thanks CMJ, i feel like an idiot now.

I have to say, this has been a fun past two weeks. Campus the last few days was buzzing with people talking about the game and theres been a lot of excitement in the air. It's good to be in Denton and even better to be Mean Green!

NORTH!

Since you guys can't sleep and I'm up for some reason (got a 11am class which I'm signing in and then leaving and heading to Hooligans for the game!) I have two questions...

1. How do the different levels of Eagles change? Like it says I'm a Gold Eagle or whatever, how does it change? Number of posts??

2. When someone posts something and then the next post says BUMP, what does that mean??

Thanks gents!

1.The level of Eagle changes dependiing on the numbr of posts you have. There are some who have special titles done as favors to those GMG members.

2. Threads are listed in the order of the last person to reply. So if I go to the third page of thread topics and add the reply of 'bump' it bumps it back up to the top of the first page. For example look at the thread about the 3 students looking for a ride to New Orleans. Currently it's on page two. Those guys want to keep that thread on the front page so it's viewed first. After a while replys are given to other topics and that thread gets pushed down. If someone wants to move that topic to the tp, but doesn't have anything to add, they simply add the reply of 'bump' and it moves back to the top. I hope I explained that clearly.

I'm not up late, I go to work at an ungodly hour.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXAS!!!!

And a few of my favorite quotes from Hoosiers:

[Just before the big game]

Preacher Purl: And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen.

Coach Norman Dale: Five players on the floor functioning as one single unit: team, team, team - no one more important that the other.

Merle Webb: Let's win this game for all the small schools that never had a chance to get here.

Coach Norman Dale: I love you guys.

GO MEAN GREEN!

TEXAS!!!!

And a few of my favorite quotes from Hoosiers:

[Just before the big game]

Preacher Purl: And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen.

Coach Norman Dale: Five players on the floor functioning as one single unit: team, team, team - no one more important that the other.

Merle Webb: Let's win this game for all the small schools that never had a chance to get here.

Coach Norman Dale: I love you guys.

GO MEAN GREEN!

"HICKORY!"........................

GO MEAN GREEN

Beat Them Tigers!