Trouble With Cbs On Demand

it's working for me just fine....except i'm not getting the local game online. it says that the ttech game is blacked out...i guess i'm going to have to setup and fake id so that i can get the north texas game tomorrow.

it's working for me just fine....except i'm not getting the local game online. it says that the ttech game is blacked out...i guess i'm going to have to setup and fake id so that i can get the north texas game tomorrow.

How do you set up the ID to get the local games?

I was also wondering if the North Texas game would stream.

The easiest way is to find the other game/games that are on at the same time and use a zip code local to one of thoes schools where you know they will be showing that game.

Just the opposite is true...if the game will be on TV in the area, it WON'T be streamed to your MMOD player, since you should be able to watch on TV. So picking a place away from Dallas, Memphis or New Orleans might work.

Then again, here in Dallas I was able to watch the Texas Tech game online this morning...I figured that would be the game CBS showed here. It was Maryland/Davidson that I wasn't able to watch. Go figure.

The other issue is that you might not be able to set up multiple IDs, since it probably locks on to your IP address. I haven't tried this, mind you, so I could be dead wrong.

Other than that, it works fine. The VIP membership saved me a lot of time.

Edited by Greenblood94

Just the opposite is true...if the game will be on TV in the area, it WON'T be streamed to your MMOD player, since you should be able to watch on TV. So picking a place away from Dallas, Memphis or New Orleans might work.

Then again, here in Dallas I was able to watch the Texas Tech game online this morning...I figured that would be the game CBS showed here. It was Maryland/Davidson that I wasn't able to watch. Go figure.

The other issue is that you might not be able to set up multiple IDs, since it probably locks on to your IP address. I haven't tried this, mind you, so I could be dead wrong.

Other than that, it works fine. The VIP membership saved me a lot of time.

Right, I'm saying if you want to watch Unt/Memphis then find another game at the same time, and use the zip code of the school involved because you know they will be showing that game and not the Unt/Memphis game.

We were able to use multiple email addresses to set up multiple accounts last year.

Edited by U_of_Elvis