Thursday's Game Against Denver On Tv

BonfireBrian

Not sure which sports package on DirecTV you have to have to get it, but the game is on MASN Ch. 626. It is also on ESPN Full Court (Ch. 785).

Does anyone know of a good sports bar that'll have the game on? The Mavericks are playing Houston at 7:00 on Thursday night as well, so it's a great night to hit up a sports bar.

Thanks for the help.

THIS is why we need an all UNT sports bar in Denton.

Absolutely. I couldn't agree more.

As I posted in another thread, Champps in Addison will be showing the game tonight.

Let's show up in force to show them how North Texas supports businesses that support North Texas.

I'll be there with 2 friends watching the Mavs and North Texas at the same time and drinking cold beer! Doesn't get much better than that.

Boomer

How is the food there? It's less than a mile from my house.

Boomer Jacks - you are correct. The food is not bad but overpriced. I dont mind the prices because it keeps the crowd down. BTW the free beer is gone. Bummer.

It is real close to my house also. I am remodeling a home between Boomer Jacks and UNT.