VOTE FOR CARIS

ADLER

Hey MUT,

She's up by quite a bit. Please vote. I will place a large bet on y'all winning your bowl.

As much as I hate to say it, Congrats!

I've noticed that no one is currently voting for the girl from UTK. I've currently added about 30 votes to Caris' total because I'M THE ONLY ONE PUTTING IN VOTES AT THIS HOUR OF THE MORNING! I'd kinda' like to see Tennessee become one of the purple states.

If I add a thousand votes to her total, do you think I might get ONE date with her? wink.gif

STOP cheating ORANGE!!!

The Vols did NOT cheat.

They were exploiting a flaw in Athlon's website that allowed multiple votes to be entered at once. It wasn't cheating or hacking, it was an error in Athlon's site code. Athlon discovered the error, repaired their site code, examined the voting record, then corrected the vote totals by throwing out votes entered through the flaw.

We did it too. Did you see all the posts on gomeangreen.com about PM the secret? That was us exchanging information about the flaw in the system. BOTH schools lost a lot of votes.

To use a basketball analogy, if the refs don't call traveling, players are going to take that extra step. That's natural. But it's not cheating.

• Upvote 1

The Vols did NOT cheat.

They were exploiting a flaw in Athlon's website that allowed multiple votes to be entered at once. It wasn't cheating or hacking, it was an error in Athlon's site code. Athlon discovered the error, repaired their site code, examined the voting record, then corrected the vote totals by throwing out votes entered through the flaw.

We did it too. Did you see all the posts on gomeangreen.com about PM the secret? That was us exchanging information about the flaw in the system. BOTH schools lost a lot of votes.

To use a basketball analogy, if the refs don't call traveling, players are going to take that extra step. That's natural. But it's not cheating.

Too bad Enron went belly up. I could see a bright future for you there.

...actually, it appears that both schools, and probably others, had votes that weren't legitimate.

From the Vols board:

Here is the explanation from Athlon's:

VOTE NOW, VOTE OFTEN!

Check it out, and keep voting for Caris.

ADLER, we may need to have Athlon put your photo right along besides Caris' in their 2007 College Football magazine! biggrin.gif

This will really be big to have an SBC/UNT cheerleader in that section if all this materializes the way we hope. It will be a first for our league and our school.

Great job to all who have voted from the SBC and UNT!

Oh, BTW.....Join the rest of us and cast yet another vote with ADLER'S above link!

...actually, it appears that both schools, and probably others, had votes that weren't legitimate.

From the Vols board:

Here is the explanation from Athlon's:

VOTE NOW, VOTE OFTEN!

Check it out, and keep voting for Caris.

Caris you are making all the following SBC schools very proud because if you prove to be the winner and make the giant Athlon College Football summer magazine's very popular cheerleader photo colllage section, it will be a first for the Sun Belt Conference:

Arkansas State University

Florida Atlantic University

Florida International University

Middle Tennessee

Troy University

University of Louisiana

University of Louisiana-Monroe

................................................................................................

* * Caris will still need more votes not knowing what the SEC folks might come up with next: I defer to ADLER's "VOTE NOW, VOTE OFTEN" link at the top of this page.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Caris you are making all the following SBC schools very proud because if you prove to be the winner and make the giant Athlon College Football summer magazine's very popular cheerleader photo colllage section, it will be a first for the Sun Belt Conference:

Arkansas State University

Florida Atlantic University

Florida International University

Middle Tennessee

Troy University

University of Louisiana

University of Louisiana-Monroe

................................................................................................

* * Caris will still need more votes not knowing what the SEC folks might come up with next:  I defer to ADLER's "VOTE NOW, VOTE OFTEN" link at the top of this page.

PMG, are you by chance a fan of works by Tom Peters?

You should know that color is effective only when used appropriately (within context, with repetition, and with consistency).

Well at appears that those Yankees aren't cheating ( Big-10) ----if they are then they are very bad at it......LOL

I always type secret messages in white... more difficult to read: Opps no whites available here... These is on emails..

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66