NT daily article

Stan R

If he's willing to let it go that his buddy was fired, and still wants to be an active supporter of the program, I have no problem with that. The issue that I'd had in teh past was that his support seemed to be for Dickey alone, and not for NT athletics. Now it looks like he's changing his tune and proving me wrong. So I say "Come on Mattress Mac, wouldn't you LOVE to have a stadium named after you?"

The national press his ad got was critical, but it's still national press. I think it's a sign of a maturing program that people care more about stuff like this. I expect we'll get more media attention for the hire of Dickey's replacement.

It is a sign of maturing program when we risk losing a big donor in order to regain control of our own destiny. RV's strong determination to move us forward overcame the influence of money. And that doesn't happen often, anywhere.

I will echo the same sentiments of most posting here.

How many times have posters on GMG posted there displeasure with the program on this site?

Last I checked we are still loyal even though we publicly post things on this website.

If I had the money, I would seriously think of taking out a full page ad sometimes. laugh.gif

Shoot, Plumm takes out a full page ad everyday. He just doesn't pay for it.

Edited by GangGreen