Rice game

kingwoodgreen

I just got back from the Rice game. Not crowded but a fun enviroment especially with the mob band. They were loud and funny. My ten year old son thought it great when they would chant "sponge bob square pants". We wore our mean green football jerseys which enabled us to meet a high school coach from Bush H.S. He had a mean green jerseey also. He is not an alum but his daughter is a freshman. Interesting, said he wanted to try and help NT recruit in Houston.

Momentum swung both ways during the game. We had some real cold periods. Rice at times looked sharp and they almost came back and won. Our free throw shooting could be our downfall. We played tough and had a good zone and full court press. We beat a good team tonight and Watson was the man who stepped up. I had hoped to see Wooden stand out but Rice was tough on him inside. Overall good win angainst a CUSA team. I will take those anyday.

I just got back from the Rice game. Not crowded but a fun enviroment especially with the mob band. They were loud and funny. My ten year old son thought it great when they would chant "sponge bob square pants". We wore our mean green football jerseys which enabled us to meet a high school coach from Bush H.S. He had a mean green jerseey also. He is not an alum but his daughter is a freshman. Interesting, said he wanted to try and help NT recruit in Houston.

Momentum swung both ways during the game. We had some real cold periods. Rice at times looked sharp and they almost came back and won. Our free throw shooting could be our downfall. We played tough and had a good zone and full court press. We beat a good team tonight and Watson was the man who stepped up. I had hoped to see Wooden stand out but Rice was tough on him inside. Overall good win angainst a CUSA team. I will take those anyday.

I just got back from the game also. A very enjoyable win over a good (NIT) team. It was a team win. Really good defensive effort, good effort on the boards and various players made contributions at key points in the game. Though Wooden was off and on under the basket with his shots, he pulled down some big rebounds. Mangrum can play some great defense and had a key steal for us. Watson took the wind out of Rice with some big 3's and Sturms made a couple of key shots also. Overall, my friends and I were very happy with the win. There were NT fans scattered throughout the Autrey Court.

I just got back from the Rice game and we still yet have played a complete game. Every newspaper is saying we stole one but we were in control most of the game. Watson and Sturns picked up the scoring and wooden played a good game. Mangrum is still playing offense like a scared freshman but his d is solid. if we didn't turn the ball over as much as we did we would have won by 20. Herald is still playing like garbage and Q is stepping up. Young played great filling in for Davis but he got timid at times. And i am still not a fan of Bell he never looks to score or attack and he holds the ball way way too long.

We should be 4-0 and if we keep getting better we will beat tulsa.