Kendrick Davis Injured Last Night.

chrisfisher

Hey folks, I hate to be the barer of bad news, but Davis took a hard fall last night towards the end of the game. I am not sure what happened. The Mean Green were heading down to score and all of a sudden the referee stopped play and pointed to the other side of the court where K. Davis was laying on the ground in agony. Davis was pissed too and punched the floor. He was in obvious pain and hobbled off the court after the trainers took a quick look at him on the bench. I heard a trainer say to another "go ice him down." I suspect it is just a ankle sprain, but can anyone with contacts please check on him. I'd hate to start the season without him. This really sucks too, because K. Davis sat out almost the whole game (don't know why).

According to the Denton R-C article on the game, Davis had an ankle sprain, but is expected to play on Friday night vs. Cameron. He might want to stay off it until next week, as I doubt that we will need him for Cameron. I am excited about UTA and Tulsa coming to the SuperPit soon.

According to the Denton R-C article on the game, Davis had an ankle sprain, but is expected to play on Friday night vs. Cameron.  He might want to stay off it until next week, as I doubt that we will need him for Cameron.  I am excited about UTA and Tulsa coming to the SuperPit soon.

He should NOT play! Sprain ankles can heal quick , but I dont think he needs to rush anything and further damage it. If we can't beat Cameron w/o Davis then we shouldnt be a D I team. We need 100% for SBCplay