Back on the Market

NT03

actually, K-Fed just struck gold. Since Britney was so "in love" she decided she didnt need a prenup...

hard to believe these kids didnt make it. I mean if they cant, what hope is there for the rest of us?

Not true. Actually there is a prenup in place that says he gets $300,000 for every year they were married...2. So that's $600,000 and about half of their house which will bring him about another $9,000,000. That's a lot of money but I believe chump change compared to what she's worth and what she will probably make when she gets back into the pop game.

Not true.  Actually there is a prenup in place that says he gets $300,000 for every year they were married...2.  So that's $600,000 and about half of their house which will bring him about another $9,000,000.   That's a lot of money but I believe chump change compared to what she's worth and what she will probably make when she gets back into the pop game.

oh sorry, I forgot to pay my People magazine subscription, so I havent been up on my celeb gossip tongue.gif ... thought I remembered reading she forgone the prenup back in the day, but alas, wrong again.

either way, Im truly heartbroken to hear this news. I seriously doubt my life will ever be the same.

Edited by Eagle1855

oh sorry, I forgot to pay my People magazine subscription, so I havent been up on my celeb gossip  tongue.gif ... thought I remembered reading she forgone the prenup back in the day, but alas, wrong again.

either way, Im truly heartbroken to hear this news. I seriously doubt my life will ever be the same.

You should try being married to a woman who wants every year (no joke) a subscription to US Weekly. Ahhhh, true romance. laugh.gif