Revisiting the glory days

Mean'n'Green07

In my opinion the brightest moment in NT football:

It's the 03-04 season, days before our third consecutive bowl game. We're coming off of our first bowl win ever against Cinci. Earlier in the season we crushed Baylor and established ourselves as the superpower of the sunbelt. We're 9-3 and looking to get our first 10 win season since the Hayden Fry era. At this point I thought Dickey was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He was going to take NT football out of the dark ages and build us into a top 25 team.

I had no idea that the next season we would get blown out by texas 65-0, and if you had of told me in the next few seasons DD would go 2-9 I would of laughed in disbelief. I never though the MUTS and ASU would soon blow us out, that we would be barely competitive with FAU and FIU. I realize the sunbelt has gotten better but...

what the hell happened? sad.gif