Arkansas State up 14-6 on Memphis

stebo

Make that 17-6, ASU lead

This is a great rivalry game; I believe we have been playing on and off since 1914 or something like that. Tiger High has won the last 10 games so we want this win. I suspect Memphis is to stAte as SMU is to UNT.

Thanks for your support guys. I will be pulling for you guys as you beat Loser Tech!

Go SBC Football!!!!

NT is in the gutter while Arkansas State has the biggest OOC win this year....WOW

I think the score next week against Arkansas State will be a better determinant of who is in the gutter. Let's hope like hell we beat a strong ArkState team. DD and Co. better be practicing their arses off this week on offense. I think our defense will "give us a chance to win." Our "offense" better step up.

Not nearly as impressive as the Cajun win last week but I wouldn't swap wins for nothing. We led this series until Memphis went on 10 game win streak and we owed them BIG TIME for the 2004 game, just needed first down to ice it and Noce got blindsided on a blitz fumbled and they took it the distance.

NT is in the gutter while Arkansas State has the biggest OOC win this year....WOW

---I absolutely disagree--- Memphis has only one win which was Chatanooga, a I-AA team. We defeated SMU who is now 4-2 and even has a 55-9 victory over Arkansas State. LaLa has defeated Houston which is 4-2 and has defeated Oklahoma State.

---It seems some here just want to minimize what we do accomplish... we may not be very good but the gutter comment is bit extreme.

---It seems that CUSA, except Tulsa and maybe Houston (which LaLa defeated) is very little better than the Sunbelt teams.....

Edited by SCREAMING EAGLE-66

---I absolutely disagree---  Memphis has only one win which was Chatanooga, a I-AA team.  We defeated SMU who began the day  at 3-3  and even has a 55-9 victory over Arkansas State.    LaLa has defeated Houston which is 4-2 and has defeated Oklahoma State.

Houston also nearly beat Miami FL.  ULLs win was the OOC win of the season for the Belt.

---It seems some here just want to minimize what we do accomplish... we may not be very good but the gutter comment is bit extreme.

I agree. A-State got stomped by SMU the week after we beat them.  We could beat Mempis this year this is not anywhere close to their team of 2003.

---It seems that CUSA, except Tulsa and maybe Houston (which LaLa defeated) is very little better than the Sunbelt teams.....

Again here I agree.

Edited by MeanGreenBuzz

---Florida Int. now trail Unv of Miami by only 7-0 at halftime and the yards and first downs are close... Go Panthers..... That would be the win of year coming from a team that has not won. ( 5 losses by a total of 14 points plus a stomping by Arkey State, a Belt team)

SBC is now 3-3 against CUSA this season.

That crashing sound you hear is CUSA's ego falling to the floor.

-Edit- FIU was dropped by 35 against Miami at the end of the game. Looks like that brawl got the Canes fired up. Meanwhile, our old SBC rival, Idaho beats Tulsa. What's going on here?!

Edited by meangreendork

Biggest win? Memphis is 1-5. ULL beat Houston who is 4-3 so far in the season. Arkie State has helped close the gap between the two conferences, but let's not label it as the biggest win.