UNT vs. MTSU

res1dg16

8 yrs out of 9 in the bottom decile in offense. If you were a mutual fund manager you would've been fired 6yrs ago. You are done ramon and dickey. The student fan base looks to finally be strong and we've lost all momentum created by the SMU win. We are NOT COMPETITIVE...NOT COMPETITIVE....I just spent $22 to watch this...next week I'll spend even more to drive my family up for homecoming. Call me a quitter, but after being a season ticket holder for 13 years...I'm tired of looking like a high school team. We don't make adjustments at halftime...ask the Tulsa staff. I'm so pissed off right now.

Gig em aggies...oh wait...crap football is rough.

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic.

You can't mow your opponents over anymore Dickey. Talent level in the belt has equalized.

I swear, it's like watching the Southern Miss game every freakin Saturday. The game takes the same shape every damn week.

They caught up last season. It looks like they have left us behind.

If I am not sick I will be there next week simply because it is homecoming...but this is absolutely rediculous.

Is there a box score anywhere? Do we have positive yards for the half?

It's our only pass play. Everyone has it figured out.

No, remember? There's also "Quinn runs a post wide open across the middle of the field and we bounce it behind him"...

and when Meager is in, we have the "run around the backfield aimlessly for a few seconds and then hurl it into the dirt when someone touches you"... that generally works well.

We have talent. It's painfully obvious with the SMU win. SMU is beating Tulane 17-0.

PATHETIC!!!!!!

I'm not so sure we really have any talent. SMU was, obviously, a total and complete fluke. That was our Super Bowl. It's clear now.

Where the heck is the talent? We are HORRIBLE at almost every offensive position save Quinn (remember, JT has been subpar for two years now). Defensively, we take horrible penalities, leave WRs running free, and have been blown off the ball consistently.

It's painful at this point, but I don't even see much of the talent.

blink.gif When NT decides to have a football program I'll go to the games; however, after 10+ years of watching NT lose and then have to pay more for season tickets for this == I graduated from NT and can see when a waste is a waste. When will we get a coach or is IIA with Dickey next?