For those of you not at the stadium...

SeanMG

Guest GrayEagleOne

We must have gotten SMU's head counter if they say that there were 25,000+ at the game. It looked like about 21,000...22,000 max. There were no more than 2,000 in both end zones combined and the pressbox side had a few gaps. Although they counted as attendance, there were at least 100 missing in Section E, many of whom had even bought the chairbacks.

Whatever the attendance was, it was disappointing. This game should have beem Standing Room Only. The students put there buts in the seats, but WHERE were the alumni. Oh, that's right they don't like Darrell Dickey so they don't come to the games, right PLUMM.

It was a great atmospere and I enjoyed seeing all of my Greenbacker friends.

My special thanks to MeanGreen MBA, for giving a hat to my buddy Chris.

He said he never met a nicer bunch of strangers. He's already asking when the next home game is.