newest news on NCAA Football 2007

mad dog

Can't wait to see how this looks on the XBOX 360 this year...

Same here. I already have my 360 version pre-ordered. I am hoping for the look of Madden 360 graphics at the least.

It can be stick figures playing if they would actually have our fight song on there. I won't hold my breath. We must be the only D1 team on there without their real fight song.

I can spend hours on in playing this game, but after a while, the unrealistic gameplay will drive me insane. I got a 360 now, its pretty sweet, but I probably wont get anything for it but Halo 3, and NCAA 07'.

The new features sound great especially the playbook thing, but am I the only one scared about the momentum factor?

It can be stick figures playing if they would actually have our fight song on there.  I won't hold my breath.  We must be the only D1 team on there without their real fight song.

I actually got with Rick V on this a few months back. I told him about it and sent him a list of D-1 programs that had their fight songs included and those that didn't. I think we were one of eleven programs that didn't have our fight song in the game. Rick said he'd make some calls, so we'll see, but we've done all that we can.