WNIT

NDT

I messd around and did not get to attend any basketball games this season (kicking myself in the head for that).

North Texas HOSTING a game???? There is redemption for me. I would definately go see that. Would be nice.

North Texas HOSTING a game???? There is redemption for me. I would definately go see that. Would be nice.

Even if both teams get an invite to the WNIT. UTA has a better chance of hosting the game than we do. They want schools that support their programs to be the site for the games. Face it very few support the Girls BB Team with their physical presence.

Team Att

SMU 1107

UTPA 478

UTEP 302

UC Irvine 491

NWLA 398

Denver 763

FIU 1029

Troy 1112

U South Ala 1492

La-La 965

New Orleans 768

MT 721

Average 802.166666666666666666666666666667

I would be surprised if NT gets to host a WNIT game. Unless they can guarantee a crowd of at least 1,500 (Eight more that the largest crowd of the season), I wouldn't think they have a chance.

Remember the WNIT is about money, that's it.

I know it won't happen, but a UNT v. UTA game at the superpit would be nice.  They are 20-9 and we are 18-9.

Hold up. With an 18-9 record in the Sun Belt which is one of the better mid-major leagues in women's hoops, I'd say North Texas has a very legitimate shot of making it into the WNIT along with Arkansas State and Florida International. You figure most of the women's teams with similar records in Power $ix leagues will probably be in the Women's NCAA tourney as an at-large, so I believe that'll leave room for a league like ours to get our good teams into the WNIT.

With that #1 finish in the West Division of this league, I don't think you can look past UNT for the WNIT.