GMG Bowl III Smack Talk Thread

UNTFan23

Ten years ago, a crack athletic unit was sent to prison by a collegiate court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the North Texas underground. Today, still wanted by the University, they survive as free agents. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The GREEN-Team.

Just remember the GREEN-team never loses!

GO GREEN!!!!

Ten years ago, a crack athletic unit was sent to prison by a collegiate court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the North Texas underground. Today, still wanted by the University, they survive as free agents. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire... The GREEN-Team.

Just remember the GREEN-team never loses!

GO GREEN!!!!

Reminds me of my favorite show. The Green team will be much like Peter in the last few seconds of this clip:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jhGYea8KV1Q&sea...%20guy%20a-team

Emmitt, last time I checked, the Green Team members aren't the ones doing the talking.  But we do seem to be the only ones with something to say.

Something to say as in "Though we are greatly outmatched we're still oddly confident" or "We're gonna jack our jaws all the way up until gametime, at which point we'll be strangely silent in both speech and action"?

Which one is it?

Emmitt for someone who has never even remotely tasted victory...you're mouth never stops... Just the observation of a winner I could be wrong...

Justin, for someone who couldn't touch me if we stood side by side you sure take a lot of pride in your ill-deserved victories. Could be wrong, just the observation of a superior athlete. laugh.gif

I would rather have a 2-0 record and be the fat man that i am...then be 0-2...soon to be 0-3...and have blazing....useless....speed and athletism....God gave you talent....too bad you havent used in victory over the fat man!

Justin, you're like Bill Wennington or Darko from the Pistons..."played" on championship teams, but not exactly world beaters themselves. I, on the other hand, am more like Ladanian Tomlinson...no trophies, but you know you can't hold me. (emmitt on steve's computer)

Edited by Zeke

How can you call the guy that torched your team's ass (twice) the DARKO of gmg bowl????

someone other than me see the absurd logic in that comment....????

someday emmitt you will feel the glory of victory...you just have to wait for me to pass on or decide to go pro...cause as long as this GMG Bowl is going on...you know we are gonna go 1 and 2....and honestly...there's not many that can say that!

If you are out for a cocktail tomorrow you know where to find me...i am working...we will throw a few shots back!

All I know is I hope there is an ambulance standing by for the white team, because I seriously fear that after the shock of a record lose and the exhaustion of trying to chase the green team around the field most of the white team will need to be resuscitated.

I know FFR is on our team but I don't know if he can aid the entire white team.

FFRick can you help, maybe before the game you should give us some life saving pointers so we can try to aid the white after the game. I know we are going to kill them but we can't afford to lose any Mean Green Fans.

How can you call the guy that torched your team's ass (twice) the DARKO of gmg bowl????

someone other than me see the absurd logic in that comment....????

someday emmitt you will feel the glory of victory...you just have to wait for me to pass on or decide to go pro...cause as long as this GMG Bowl is going on...you know we are gonna go 1 and 2....and honestly...there's not many that can say that!

If you are out for a cocktail tomorrow you know where to find me...i am working...we will throw a few shots back!

Another thing, let's discuss this whole you being the "first male picked three years in a row thing".

GMG Bowl I

Captains were instructed to select players for the other team. Who in their right mind is gonna give me to the other team? Duh.

GMG Bowl II

The captains weren't even aware that I was eligible to be drafted until late in the draft because I was proctoring the thing. Gee, I wonder who would've gone #1 with a little prior knowledge? Hmmm

GMG Bowl III

Stebo did the drafting. I have no explanation for this one.

All I know is I hope there is an ambulance standing by for the white team, because I seriously fear that after the shock of a record lose and the exhaustion of trying to chase the green team around the field most of the white team will need to be resuscitated.

I know FFR is on our team but I don't know if he can aid the entire white team.

FFRick can you help, maybe before the game you should give us some life saving pointers so we can try to aid the white after the game. I know we are going to kill them but we can't afford to lose any Mean Green Fans.

How about stretch?

Rick

Put this is big bold letters so that I can remember exactly which words I said:

WE WILL WIN....I GUARANTEE IT!!!

Well I guess emmitt plans on being hungry, because it looks like he is going for the belt-buster.