Reminder: Draft tonight at 8:00

medpilot21

This is a live draft I will start at 8:00PM. I will hand it off to Emmitt just afterwards and he will run the entire draft and track the selections. Both captains now have scouting reports on you guys, and will make the selctions as we stated in the rules and regs. ONLY Emmitt and the captains will be chatting during this time. You are welcome to log in and watch to see where you are taken, but please do not input or add any chat during this session. Once the selections are complete, Emmitt still has to verify the picks and make any team or roster changes he sees necessary. On that note, you should wait for the final team rosters to be posted before you know for suer what team you are on. 99% will be on the team selected as drafted. But, should Emmitt believe there is a mis match of any kind, he has the ability to "balance" the rosters. Any trades or changes proposed by the captains will be allowed or denied by Emmitt. Shirt orders will go in on Monday. Please have sizes and info in by end of draft tonight. Those can be sent by PM directly to Hope24.

Getting closer to gametime... and I'm getting a win this year if it kills me!!!

GMG!!!