You need to get as many people as possible

calvin

I know I have invited 6 people and I think all 6 will show up for Thursday's game. If everyone on this board except for the ones that live out of town showed up with a friend or two to the games this weekend it would help out tremendous. The Denver game was as good a game as I have seen at the Pit in the last 5 years. So I expect a good crowd this weekend.

Dont forget the importance of the Saturday game for one it could put us in first place and then we will have our last recruits at the game. This would be a great time to show our support. I know that for Saturday's game I am invited my entire b-ball team and the last time I did that 7 were able to come and I expect more this time. It would be great to have 6-7K there for the total weekend.