MASTER PLAN - 2002

Stan R

I don't know if this was posted earlier or not - but check out the link. This is the revised 2002 master plan and WOW - there are some incredibly big changes and thousands of square feet of new parking and buildings. The biggest two things seem to be the two parking garages in the Fouts field parking lot and the "greenway" from the gateway center to the middle of campus. That would be really awesome. Take a look at some of the details of this. There really are an enormous amount of additions in this plan.

2002 MASTER PLAN

GMG!

Looks nice, I especially like the SW area of lands they hope to purchase (for possible future realignment of the golf course so existing land can be used for athletic and rec. purposes and building along I-35E). It appears from this Master Plan that UNT could eventually own all the land on both sides of I-35E and I-35W along the split. That would be a great corner to have all tied up. Great visibility! cool.gif

I would fathom a guess that the area in the SW corner between Bonnie Brae and I35W could also be used for intramurals, thus opening up all the space around Fouts for expansion of the Athletic Center, Fouts Field, and the practice facilities. Again, this is just a guess.