FIU at Troy in progress...any score update?

Green Grenade II

Good Lord!  FIU's QB Josh Padrick 31-51-247

I think he had more passes and completions in 1 game than Meager has all season... (yardage kinda sucked though...)

Yeah but at the end of the game when they had a chance to drive down the field and win it he couldn't hit the side of a battleship. And he made alot of stupid mistakes like putting the ball on the ground to keep from falling down and letting go of it in the middle of a crowd of Troy defenders...Troy ball...very dumb mistake for a Sr.(I think he is a Sr. anyway)

what I want to know is why I see FIU and FAU or whatever they're called on TV so much and not NT. I've seen these 2 teams (except when they play NT) every week nearly. And they're terrible...I've also seen alot of D1-AA games on ESPNU and FSSW. FSSW is big joke. They show the D1-AA and alot of High School crap but nothing on NT. GRRRR mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Edited by MeanGreenPOP

I've also seen alot of D1-AA games on ESPNU and FSSW.  FSSW is big joke.  They show the D1-AA and alot of High School crap but nothing on NT. GRRRR  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

FoxSW has a deal with the Southland Conference to show there games, so don't tear up the 1-AA's especially considering the garbage we put on national TV a few weeks ago.

Last night's Fox game was a blow-out but is a rivalry game between SHSU/SFA and had some nice plays and actaully scoring.