supplies:

Rustoleum High Heat Spray Paint

3" Masking Tape

Exacto Knife (plenty of fresh blades)

Newspaper, Trashbags

409 or any degreaser

Computer to print stencil

1. take gill apart.

2. clean grill with 409 or any degreaser. (outside only)

3. lay down green. this took probably 5-6 coats. I went through 3 bottles of green. TAKE YOUR TIME. the paint is very thin and not very opaque. So just keep adding coat after coat... allow 2-3 minutes between coats. Don't try to cover the entire grill with each pass. the more light coats to better. this will give you a nice even coverage

4. use 3" masking tape and lay two strips down. they need to overlapped about .125 of an inch.

5. print the logos

6. then use a spray fixative like 3M Spray Mount and lightly coat the back of the paper with the logo.

7. place the logo page on top of the masking tape

8. use an exacto knife to remove the stencil (be prepared to go through about 6 blades) the sharper the blade the better.

9. use trash bags, newpaper ect to cover the rest of the grill

10. again using light coats and 2-3 minutes between... lay the white spray on the stenciled lettering

11. be very careful when removing the mask. if you wait too long the paint will have already began to set and parts will pull off. you want to remove the mas IMIDIATELY after the final coat.

fyi - this paint is very strong... make sure you have plenty of ventilation. and it might be wise to wear a mask or the fumee and over-spray will get into your nose. trust me... i had extremely green boogers for two days. it was quiet an amazing site.