Live Stream of Game

monkeycage

Yep, I had similar problems. I kept working at it and it started working just in time to watch things get really, really bad. Now, I'm wishing I didn't even have the ability to watch. Thankfully, the cameraman is pretty good about not keeping the camera on the action, so I while I get to hear the train wreck, I don't have to see the actual collision.

Final Analysis: Worth the money if you just ache to see Fouts Field in Action. But as far as the value: 3 out of 10.

Basically, the live stream was about as competitive as the game. It cut in and out quite a bit the first half, but by the second half it was going along okay.

Camera work needs a ton of improvement. For instance, they should keep the camera focused on the person carrying the ball. I'm sure this will improve as they gain more experience.

Audio: you get to listen to Hank and George which is always enjoyable. Two quality guys with whom we're all familiar.

Video: not bad, but probably depends on the user/computer. It was decent enough for my purposes.

Biggest frustration: stream was interrupted often and the camera work was attrocious (sp?).

Worked well for me. I was wireless to my laptop and hooked the VGA out to the VGA input of a Dell Plasma HDTV. I was expecting to see a live video stream over the Internet and that's pretty much what I got. It looked to me that we were receiving the same video feed that is shown on the "jumbotron."

Keith