Congrats!

Trojanman

I couldn't make it to Troy tonight and the way we played, I'm almost glad I didn't. I did get to watch you guys and MTSU on TV along with our game.

First of all, Congrats! I think you just cleared your biggest hurdle on winning the Sunbelt again. I can't believe the mojo ya'll have over the Belt.

Now on to Troy. No fear from us boys. We lost 27 to 7 and it should have been much, much worse. Had a couple of goal line stands that held them to field goal tries and they started running out the clock in the 4th quarter. Our QB had 4 INTs and we also had a blocked punt. Our offense is the worst in america, period. The one TD we had was a 72 yard punt return from McKelvin. Offensive line just pulls the old "TORO" and our QB gets killed every play. No rushing game to speak of. Unless UAB is just that good, which, heck, they may be, then Troy will not be a factor. Troy had no sacks and forced zero turnovers. Just to add a little injury to insult, one of our two best linebackers (Johnson) got injured and will miss several weeks and may be out for the year.

Not a good day in Trojan land. Just take it easy on us when you play us. Find your "investment advisors" and take North Texas and the points.

The way NT played tonight, we should all be very worried about this season.

One bright spot though, Meagor played much better than A. Smith did his whole freshman season.

Meager should have had 3 picks in that game. He should be thankful Quinn saved his butt a couple of times while being sick, no less.

No way he is better than Andrew Smith. Smith was a leader, and had a very cool head.

Meager should have had 3 picks in that game.  He should be thankful Quinn saved his butt a couple of times while being sick, no less.

No way he is better than Andrew Smith.  Smith was a leader, and had a very cool head.

Agreed...Meager should thank the MTSU defense for having such slippery hands... ph34r.gif