Pitt upset by Ohio!

UNTFan23

Pitt has not 1, but 2(!!!) passes intercepted for TDs; one in OT to end the game.

This game had no(!?!) offensive points scored; everything was either by Ohio's defense or special teams.

I guess the honeymoon in Pittsburgh is over for Dave Wanndstedt.

It was a pretty boring game, I somehow managed to watch the whole thing (I guess not having football for eight months does that to you) but the ending was incredible. That defensive back was responsible for 12 of their 16 points.. 2 int's for touchdowns in 1 game.

While watching the game, and thinking back to all the close games last week I wondered, are these just slow starts for BCS teams this season, or is the gap betweeen the haves and have nots narrowing? I personally think it is the latter due to scholarship restrictions and the increasing number of talented kids out there... parity is somthing I am looking forward to.

I saw the last few minutes of regulation and then OT. I was thinking that OHIO was an example of what happens when a team plays not to lose. It almost bit them in the ass, in fact they probably should have lost.

Nonetheless, I was very pleased to see Pitt go down.