For all NT fans going to Baton Rouge.....

Tiger Bait, my A--! I hope every Mean Green Fan planning to attend the NT -LSU game in that stadium they call Death Valley-will bring plenty of Mean Green Batons to take care of any and all Tiger punks who threaten to make watching Patrick Cobbs and Jamario Thomas race past their defense, less than an enjoyable experience-club them with your Batons. All in the name of good sportsmanship...which they claim to be good sports....well, you know that's a crock of s---! I can't go. Margie, my wife, says,"Spears, I need you here with me. WE can listen it on the radio." I said, "OK, honey, but if you fall asleep while we're listening, I'll tackle you." Which, I might add, tackling J-Mo and Patrick will not be so easy for those overated Lsu tigers. Booooooo! GO! MEAN GREEN! BEAT Lsu!

Tiger Bait, my A--! I hope every Mean Green Fan planning to attend the NT -LSU game in that stadium they call Death Valley-will bring plenty of Mean Green Batons to take care of any and all Tiger punks who threaten to make watching Patrick Cobbs and Jamario Thomas race past their defense, less than an enjoyable experience-club them with your Batons. All in the name of good sportsmanship...which they claim to be good sports....well, you know that's a crock of s---! I can't go. Margie, my wife, says,"Spears, I need you here with me. WE can listen it on the radio." I said, "OK, honey, but if you fall asleep while we're listening, I'll tackle you." Which, I might add, tackling J-Mo and Patrick will not be so easy for those overated Lsu tigers. Booooooo! GO! MEAN GREEN! BEAT Lsu!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Being a rabid LSU Tiger fan, I like your attitude! This is gonna be fun.

Take it easy on us, our Dline is fat and slow, our LBs are hurt with no depth or experience and we lost our best DBs to the draft.  Saban got out for a reason, the media has no clue.  Our DBs are shaking over Cobbs and Thomas, because they know it will be left up to them to make the tackles.

All we can say is you've been warned. dry.gif Let the games begin!

Edited by NT80

Take it easy on us, our Dline is fat and slow, our LBs are hurt with no depth or experience and we lost our best DBs to the draft.  Saban got out for a reason, the media has no clue.  Our DBs are shaking over Cobbs and Thomas, because they know it will be left up to them to make the tackles.

Man, you sound like one of us....

Our QBs have never taken a college snap, our depth on the OL is questionable, two of our cornerbacks are under 5'8", most of our DL has never played together, and our coach runs a draw on 3rd and 20. We'll probably start about 3 freshmen the first game.

On the upside, we are loaded at RB, WR, and LB.

Man, you sound like one of us....

Our QBs have never taken a college snap, our depth on the OL is questionable, two of our cornerbacks are under 5'8", most of our DL has never played together, and our coach runs a draw on 3rd and 20.  We'll probably start about 3 freshmen the first game.

On the upside, we are loaded at RB, WR, and LB.

----Right now we are all drinking Green Kool-Aid but after the game we may all be "loaded" and I am not refering to RBs. The question is --why?..... in depression or celebrating.

--- If we win all the LSU fans may need a visit with Dr. Phil.....a two time North Texas alum..... who may be laughing his head off...