For NT/MT Game: Could This ESPN Game Be Shown on

PlummMeanGreen

For those of us who will be here in Texas, the Metroplex (and beyond) on September 10'th and might want to congregate as MG fans at one location, is it possible for this game to be shown on the giant screen of the Fouts Field Daktronics as far as  TV copyright laws are concerned?

Probably not at Fouts - I doubt that the University has a tuner on that big old thing - but we could get Sound Man to set up his big screen like he did for the Idaho game a few years back. That was a blast and I wish that we would have done that once or twice since then... Otherwise - we always have the Bas Pro-Shops/Embassy Suites route to go to - they pretty much are set up to get every game from here to Kiukuk.

Probably not at Fouts - I doubt that the University has a tuner on that big old thing - but we could get Sound Man to set up his big screen like he did for the Idaho game a few years back.  That was a blast and I wish that we would have done that once or twice since then...  Otherwise - we always have the Bas Pro-Shops/Embassy Suites route to go to - they pretty much are set up to get every game from here to Kiukuk.

Stebo, I could have sworn I saw 2 round gigantic contrast and brightness buttons on the back of our Daktronics! laugh.gif (sorry--that was my Norm Hitzhges dad joke of the day)! tongue.gif

Surely there would be a way to get a TV broadcast on the Daktronics, right? sad.gif Wonder who would have the Daktronics guide where we could check that out? rolleyes.gif

Stebo, I could have sworn I saw 2 round gigantic contrast and brightness buttons on the back of our Daktronics! laugh.gif  (sorry--that was my Norm Hitzhges dad joke of the day)! tongue.gif

Surely there would be a way to get a TV broadcast on the Daktronics, right? sad.gif  Wonder who would have the Daktronics guide where we could check that out? rolleyes.gif

Is it possible yes, will it happen probably not.

wether there is a tuner ie antenna, sat box, or cable box, is not important you cna always feed one in some how some way. just hte logistics and overall cost. Much better ways to spend the money

There are two chances that the Athletic Department is going to let people have a party on the brand new Field Turf.  Slim and None.

The green synthetic grass blades and the little rubber bits would be far too enticing for many people to leave undisturbed.

Exactly what I was thinking,it's hard for me not to grab a few and throw in a helmet of a teammate everyday. rolleyes.gif