My "Third Post" in an hour...dull TV time!

huh.gifohmy.gifwink.giftongue.gifbiggrin.giflaugh.gifcool.gifrolleyes.gif <_< smile.gifmad.gifsad.gifunsure.gifblink.gifph34r.gif

Margie's watching bulls_it on TV, and so here I am, in front of my computer. My latest thoughts:

1. Mostly blank.

2. TCU fans are delusional. It's their heritage!

3. Joey Byerly better pass summer school.

4. If we beat LSU, I'll wear hair extensions and dye them green!

5. If we win any OOC game, I'll draw a mustache on Margie while she's asleep using a permanent black marker.

6. Malone Stadium is the largest outhouse in Louisiana.

7. It's time for my medicine...your's too, Plum!

huh.gif  ohmy.gif  wink.gif  tongue.gif  biggrin.gif  laugh.gif  cool.gif  rolleyes.gif  <_<  smile.gif  mad.gif  sad.gif  unsure.gif  blink.gif  ph34r.gif

Margie's watching bulls_it on TV, and so here I am, in front of my computer. My latest thoughts:

1. Mostly blank.

2. TCU fans are delusional. It's their heritage!

3. Joey Byerly better pass summer school.

4. If we beat LSU, I'll wear hair extensions and dye them green!

5. If we win any OOC game, I'll draw a mustache on Margie while she's asleep using a permanent black marker.

6. Malone Stadium is the largest outhouse in Louisiana.

7. It's time for my medicine...your's too, Plum!

Already had mine, but it may not be working as effectively as yours seems to be, GGII! laugh.gif

Rick, have you personally witnessed the power of posting a poll yet? You would be surprised the warm, fuzzy, feel good feeling you get from doing so. You know, kinda' like a tall glass of prune juice? blink.gif

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

We were in Baton Rouge last week and strolled around the Tiger Stadium to check out the upper deck work. They may have that ready in time for the Mean Green, but I have to say they better be working overtime and on the weekends if they want to get it done.

By-the-by, those of you who are traveling down to Bayou Country for that one better get your armor on, Tiger fans are B-R-U-T-A-L in their own house.