Need a great generator for tailgating?

UNT96

I searched long and hard for a good generator this off season and let me tell you, they are expensive. Well, last week Ted (NT Skull) showed up with a brand new one that worked like a charm. We had 3 tv's, a satellite dish, a dvd player, and a playstation 2 all running off of this generator and it never skipped a beat. It can handle 1350 watts. a regular outlet at home can handle 110. Realistically it could probably only take about 1000 but even then we could have hooked up even more stuff to this thing. So when I heard he paid $199.99 for it I was sold. I called the company and just ordered one. Same price. They are an internet company that has a roving sale at convention centers and the closest one they have now is in Longview. But I ordered one and the shippig was only $25.00 which is about what it would cost me for a tank of gas going back and forth to Longview. So for $225.00 you can have a kick butt generator with a 10 year warranty. I e-mailed them for the specifics and it is posted below. Here is the info: If you live near Longview or want to see if they have a traveling sale near your house call the FIRST number. If you want to order one and have it sent UPS Ground (2 weeks to get there basically, more than enough time for the next home game) call the SECOND phone number.

Thank you for choosing Cummins Tools! Please contact our Customer Service

Department at 1-800-290-6912 between 8:30 am - 4:30 pm CST for current sale

locations. They will be able to assist you in locating a local sale.

If you are unable to locate a local sale, please contact our Sales

Department at 1-877-528-6646 between 9:00 am - 4:30 pm CST for a shipping

quote.

Thank you,

Cummins Tools

I hope to see lots of these at Fouts someday. Let me tell you how good a deal this is. A friend on this site looked long and hard for one during the off season and couldn't find one for under $400 or so, so he paid almost this same amount to rebuild his older one he had. It is a great little generator but is missing one thing, the 10 year warranty. That is how great a deal like this is and they don't come along very often. Suck it up and buy it, $200 is an outstanding deal. Just check E-Bay for used ones. You won't find a 1350 watt for below $400-$500.

Thanks again to Ted for this info, the Phi Kaps should be commended for being supportive Greeks. They have a solid group that comes to every game, they come early... stay late and wear green.

I wan tto also point out that I saw a bunch of Greeks wearing Green shirts that said Greek's Support North Texas (or something like that) and some had Sigma Chi on them, some had Sig Ep on them.. I even saw one for Delta Sig. I don't know if these are old shirts or if our little thread after the TCU game sparked some new project but either way I applaud them for stepping up to the plate.

Go Mean Green! Beat them Injuns!

GO RUN MIDDLE!!!! Whoooooppppeeeeeee!!!! (just playing)