EA SPORTS the greatest sports games franchise ever made possibly the best game ever in ncaa football 2005 on xbox...

been playin the game constatnly and after my fourth season under coach dickey, ( all pro level ), got UNT to be the number #1 team in the nation and also got an invitation to allow UNT to be in the WAC in place of lowly tulsa, would got our place in the stinkin SBC...out od the 119 teams in the league the bottom 110 through 119 were SBC teams like in real life. UNT only got the recoginition to be in the top spot after the conference change

the graphics are amazing, fouts when it is sold out looks and sounds great, and best of all the game includes top 25 coach and media polls as well as great opportunties to recruit awesome players from all over....

I highly recommend this game for any college football lover young and old, best part of course was the chance to FINALLY be recognized for your conference wins, improved program, and leadin rusher in the nation Patrick Cobbs....by being moved up to a more desirable conference and better rivalries. too bad it is only a make believe game and not real life...

I just finished my 5th season, and I just won the National Championship beating Maryland in the Orange Bowl. 

After my 4th season, I got an invitation to join the Big 12 and Texas Tech moved to the Sun Belt.  Tech won the Belt and then lost in the NO Bowl.

Have to agree, most fun game I've ever played.

man i am so jealous of you, you got into the big 12, man that is my main goal for UNT to be in on the game... i am currently #1 in the bcs and i am playin #2 bcs team TEXAS in the orange bowl very soon... so maybe if i win that will get me into the big 12...

congrats on winnin the national championship with UNT....