New TP WR (5/16/2024)

1 hour ago, cousin oliver said:

Did very little at Tulsa unfortunately.  Maybe he and the coaching staff didn't see eye to eye.  Maybe he had injuries.  I guess I don't understand why we are bringing in guys that haven't produced at this level.

https://tulsahurricane.com/sports/football/roster/nick-rempert/11084

My guess, NT's coaching staff think he will produce.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, jtm0097 said:

Probably a walk on, but who knows.

I doubt a young man is transferring from Tulsa where he was on scholarship, to UNT as a PWO.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I doubt a young man is transferring from Tulsa where he was on scholarship, to UNT as a PWO.

2 reasons why I said this.

1. He didn't have the same graphic as the other commits.

2. I saw his stats and figured that was the case.  100 yards receiving and 1 TD. Sadly, most of his stats were against our defense.

Anyways, happy to have him on board, and I hope he does well here.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Unless he was told he no longer had a spot at Tulsa. I think it's been said before but aren't scholarships on a yearly basis now?

5 hours ago, MeanGreenZen said:

This guy wasn’t very productive in high school, junior college or the two D1’s he’s been at previously. Pretty sad if this is the level of recruit we can get in football now. Yikes.

With one year remaining, appears to be a depth add.  I doubt he was signed to start.