GMG Barbershop Podcast 237 Link

TheReal_jayD

I heard the podcast with all of those that do podcasts and was disappointed in their predictions for who was going to win the Cal game. Not only because they were so negative towards unt. But because of the reasons they gave. Needed more analysis as to why they think unt will lose against Cal specifically other than Stone being number one and the HC saying the backup will get minutes.  Like… that was their only reason for being negative. It seems that was enough to flip most of them. Which just seems odd to me.  My two cents. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Travis said:

I heard the podcast with all of those that do podcasts and was disappointed in their predictions for who was going to win the Cal game. Not only because they were so negative towards unt. But because of the reasons they gave. Needed more analysis as to why they think unt will lose against Cal specifically other than Stone being number one and the HC saying the backup will get minutes.  Like… that was their only reason for being negative. It seems that was enough to flip most of them. Which just seems odd to me.  My two cents. 

I regretted us not having more time to go into detail on predictions in the show with the green room. I am still thinking we win the Cal game. But I am in minority at this point. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I regretted us not having more time to go into detail on predictions in the show with the green room. I am still thinking we win the Cal game. But I am in minority at this point. 

I’d love for them to point out reasons that cal has the advantage over us.  I liked you pointing out that their QB woes might be even worse than ours. And if that is their hold up, not sure how it is even a point to be considered for this particular match up.  Maybe a little more in depth analysis from them because their reasons seem to be nullified by the opponent, a 4-8 opponent, being in a worse off QB position. .

I feel good about our chances with the Cal game and if we do lose it will be close.  
I do love what you do.  I follow it regularly since this board and what you push is the main stuff I get from over here in Boise.  

Edited by Travis
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I enjoyed the show and hope you can do it more often. For some reason, it still seems a couple of the guys are almost taking it personally that Stone was named the starter.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1