What Will it Take For a Sold Out Stadium?

rojomojo

OK...If you want to ensure  sold out stadium on opening day....I have the answer....

Just hear me out on this, ok?    Close your eyes, and picture yourself in the stadium, and try and "hear" the team introductions in your head as you imaging yourself there...

"Starting at Quarterback, Number 12. TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Youre welcome...

• Puking Eagle 1

7 minutes ago, trud1966 said:

OK...If you want to ensure  sold out stadium on opening day....I have the answer....

Just hear me out on this, ok?    Close your eyes, and picture yourself in the stadium, and try and "hear" the team introductions in your head as you imaging yourself there...

"Starting at Quarterback, Number 12. TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Youre welcome...

Doesn't work for me... I can't imagine a world where the scoreboard/graphics team doesn't mess up the intros...

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from Austin and have been a Longhorn Season Ticket holder for 10 years. My son is now a freshman at UNT and is in the Marching Band. I am now a first year Season Ticket holder for UNT and will be driving to Denton on Saturdays for the foreseeable future. I will miss my first Longhorn home game in 10 seasons to see the Cal game in section 116. Even with UT in a rut, I still went to every game even in the blistering heat. I don't know enough about UNT yet to know the full story, I can say it comes down to the fans and dedication. There are plenty of bad teams that sell out at all levels of sport. UNT needs to build a fervor fan base from what I see. That starts with embracing the history, traditions and game day experience in my opinion.