Best player in CUSA this season

Jonnyeagle

It will probably be between Perry and Walker, although Ousmane if he continues to up his play; maybe a challenge. 

Jordan is currently ahead of Perry in most stats, however that could change and the MVP could depend on who plays for the best team.  Any NT player is at a disadvantage on most stats. because of NT's slow offensive pace.  

Walker for example averages 24.6  a game, no NT player is ever going to consistently get the number of shots to do that. 

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

What I like about us as compared to UAB is that UAB tends to go as Walker goes.  We have won where Perry scored a few and distributed and have won where he has stepped up and scored.  I loved Javion, Reese, McBride, Bell, Murray and Simmons, but I really believe this team is deeper.

• Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

Walker takes a lot of shots...averaging 18 attempts and 11 3pt attempt per game this year.  He's also a great FT (91.5%) shooter.  Special player.  

As a comparison, Perry is averaging 11 attempts and 7 3pt attempts per game this year.  Perry is 83% from the charity stripe.  

Ousmane is averaging 11 attempts and 0 3 pt attempts per game.  He's greatly improved his FT shooting from his freshman year which is good to see, but is only hitting 65% of his FT shots.

• Thanks 1