Headlining Hyenas Ft. Worth!

Hey gang!

As you probably didn't notice, I've been gone for a while. I had a bunch of people push me to pursue comedy more, and it started paying well and opening doors, so I went for it and it has taken up a LOT of time. So now I'm doing my own small tour all over the country, and one of the biggest dates will be headlining at the Fort Worth Hyena's Comedy Club in the Red Room on June 5th. It would be great to see everybody, and I hope to fill the place with alumni and friends since I don't come home very often. 

Hope it's okay to include the ticket links. Haven't kept up with group rule changes since it has been forever since I even got on here!

Edit: we now only have an early show!

https://www.prekindle.com/event/85526-vatos-chistosos-presents-kid-ever-fort-worth

IMG_20210515_204813_601.jpg

Edited by JesseMartin
Event change
  • Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2

On 5/18/2021 at 12:08 PM, SteaminWillieBeamin said:

Hey man... I noticed. I hoped everything was going ok in your world. Nice to see you getting some gigs. 

Honestly other than a couple weeks I didn't stop getting work all through pandemic. Bare minimum I was still getting outdoor park and winery type gigs. And travel to whatever states had anything still open. This whole thing has taken off quite a bit beyond what I planned and now even includes some tv work that I didn't even ask for. So I'm just pumped to come home and hopefully have a sold out crowd for the Hyenas show.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1