Women win

CMJ

Another ugly game for the women, just thank goodness UNO was worse.... WAAAAAAY worse. You would think a D-1 team could be better than that. I've seen better high school teams than UNO tonight. And while i'm dishing out negativity... the Sun Belt has some of the ALL TIME WORSE refs. I don' t know how they could run up and down the court with their thumbs up their butts like that! <_<

Staying positive though, the game, or atleast the crowd that was there, was entertaining. And a week from tomorrow I'll be on a 14 hour bus ride to Kentucky! Ahhhh.... let the tournament begin. biggrin.gif

Good women's game tonight! We've lost to UNO in the last three matches, so that makes it even greater to come away with that win. Our section (mostly the guys) dressed up all crazy like and made quite a scene. Added a lot to the atmosphere and the UNO coach said we were doing a great job of cheering! He said they don't have any fans at their games either - the Pit was pretty empty.....

Thanks MJ....This has def. been the most memorable semester thus far at NT because of the basketball games and everything....for once i feel our little group of people has a place...one of the coaches got "mad" at us for not being there on valentine's day...I was waiting tables that nite!!! We just want to get as many hardcore fans in on it with us as we can...make it a tradition for the rowdy hecklers to always be sitting right there by the other team!!!!!

Next time you see us out there swing by and introduce yourself!

For the record...I was in the White Leisure Suit lookin all Don Johnson-ish....

Edited by UNT_92_Fan