Big game tonight

Guest e-bone

Right now the men are in third place in the West at 6-5 with Denver a game back at 5-6. A win tonight will really give the team a little breathing room and some momentum going into the Lafayette game on the 23rd.

Last game at Western Kentucky was a very tough loss, but the team showed they could play with one of the best teams in the league in a hostile environment, which is crucial if they are going to close out the season on a positive note and do well in the tournament.

when will we find out about the tournament and if we are able to go?

With tonights win we will most likely go to the tournament. I think all we have to do is win 1 of the remaining 2 games and we are in for sure.

With tonights win we will most likely go to the tournament. I think all we have to do is win 1 of the remaining 2 games and we are in for sure.

I think we need to:

A. win out or

B. win one game and have either Denver or New Mexico St. to get into the Sun Belt Tourny

Edited by NTEagle08

I think one win will get us in. I don't think that all the teams in the race will do well enough to get ahead of us now.

Well, we are a game ahead of Denver and New Mexico St., but both hold the tie-breakers against us, esp. NMSU who beat us twice this season. So we need a win, and a Denver or New Mexico St. lose to guarantee our spot in the tourny. South Alabama and Florida International are already elinated from getting into the tourny.

Edited by NTEagle08

One team out of Arkansas State, Middle Tennessee, North Texas, Denver, and New Mexico State will not make the tournament. We are at 7-6, ASU and MTSU are at 6-6, and Denver and NMSU are at 6-7.

One win should get us in.