Maybe MM can do here what he does at A&M

MeanGreenBuzz

So I went to see a friend at A&M a few weeks ago and we went to the TT v. A&M B-Ball game. I noticed on the floor of the court there were 2 Lay-Z-Boys with a big sign next to them that said "Sponsored by GalleryFurnature.com" and an announcement at half time about how to get to sit there. This might be another way to get MM involved.

On a different note, damn they have alot of tradition there. Hearing all the cheers, watching the yell-leaders, and seeing how a crapping A&M team can sell out every game and how the students NEVER sit down except for between quarters spoiled me. We really need to get some organized cheers here, anyone good with stuff like that?

Rather than making this another cheerleader bashing thread, why not make this a thread to submit your cheers.

I challenge all the great writers on this board to write an ORIGINAL cheer and submit it here.

Chant link

Awesome idea, too bad we didn't think of this in early January when the season was still new <_<

I went to an NT-UTA basketball game at Texas Hall (A.K.A. the Gymatorium) years ago. When the NT players came out for their warm-ups the UTA students began to chant "Smells like unt, Smells like unt."

A few minutes later the NT Students came back with:

Roses are red

Violets are blue

We have football

How about you

I really miss those UTA-NT games. I believe a Saturday night game with UTA would outdraw any Sun Belt opponent.