Seth Littrell on with Dale Hansen

Harry

3 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

They were ranked going into that game though.  Tough to take an Air Raid to Morgantown and win since their HC is a Don of the offense.
They should be OK VS IASt./KSSt/Baylor/TX to get eligible.  At least they get TCU at Jones.

I said if they lose to Iowa St, they could be in trouble.  At that point they will need to win two against:

• @OU
  • KState
  • Baylor (ok this is pretty much assured) 
  • TCU
  • @UT

Not the Bataan Death March, but not a Sunday stroll either. 

IF we win CUSA West and IF Tech only wins a couple more games, that's your biggest potential buyer right there. They'll have the money and they would love to get both Littrell and Harrell as a package deal to go out west to Lubbock.

I'm not saying that would happen, but I believe that we all should be rooting for Tech to win as much as possible. Of course, if you have any SMU fans near you, they sayt he same thing about A&M and Sumlin...

A little success at UNT & everybody's got everybody  packing?

Area media treats UNT like chopped liver because last 25 years we've hardly been chicken salad.  We earned  every bit of that & thus the attitude we get from all the area Dale Hansens.

What would happen if we had 8-10 consecutive winning seasons in Denton?  The Apocalypse?  Would be nice to see since most of us haven't seen that.  Best I've seen is 4 winning seasons in a row along with a 5/5-1 in 1973.

Some of us are running out of 4 & 5 year plans if we keep changing HFC's unless we duplicate what Boise did when they changed coaches about every 2 or 3 years.  I could live with Top 25 rankings annually with every change just like the Broncos (very admirably) pulled off. 

❇️ No matter who comes or goes I'm still buzzed about what we all saw at Apogee last Saturday night.  

In fact, I'm so buzzed that I did a gig trade-off with another area DJ so I could come to the Old Dominion game in 2 weeks.  

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1