Jekyll & Hyde

cdizzle86

8 minutes ago, cdizzle86 said:

I never know what team we're going to see week in and week out. We've had a great season considering the circumstances, but we DON'T belong in a bowl. If somehow we do, we better be giving every staff member in student services/academics a hell of a bonus!

I'm not sure what you said makes sense but I do know that Jekyll & Hyde is much better than expected.  We had to play above our ability for nearly every game.  We won 4 more games than expected and had one HELL of a first season under Seth and Company. The bonus can go to whomever you can convince the prez to give it to, but this team did well and gave it hell and we lost this last one due to suspension and injury.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Great season!