Highlights up

golfingomez

4 hours ago, cdizzle86 said:

Such a great game by this team. They should be proud of how they played and continue to build off this win. 

Also, this was a great game for recruits to be at! Hope they caught a glimpse of what's to come with North Texas.

Me too, but I fell like a number of them didn't see it. I unfortunately had to come late, right at half time.

As I was crossing the pedestrian bridge, a lot of area recruits and coaches were on their way out.

31 minutes ago, FirefightnRick said:

I can't point this out more or say it any louder....Considering what they were dealt in the spring...this staff is coaching their asses off.

Rick

Precisely.  When Seth took over he had FCS level scholarship numbers, exactly zero FBS quarterbacks, and little hope.  

We are 3-3 through six games.  

Amazing job thus far!

• Upvote 7