Hardin-Simmons Game

Gakusei

I have to admit that I know very little about Hardin-Simmons' bball program. I believe they're division II or III? I would like to think that we would beat them, especially being at home and all.

The game is at the Super Pit at 7:00PM this Saturday for all you calender-impaired out there. tongue.gif

Ok, I researched it a bit more and found out that Hardin-Simmons beat Lamar 110-76.

Looking even deeper, I found that their website is wrong and they lost to Lamar 76-110. My original post that I'm now editing was a bit of fearing tomorrow. Now I'm looking forward to a solid victory by the Mean Green. laugh.gif

Edited by Gakusei

Our biggest opponent is Indiana. Baylor and TC(who) are a distant 2nd in the name recognition department. How can any fans get excited about playing teams like UT Pan Amermican? Attendence might go up when we hit conference, but that will all depend on how we do right now.